CourseSmart users have access to over 90% of core higher education titles used today as eTextbooks, and the largest catalog of eResources and digital course materials available, with the latest titles constantly being added.
But for us, it's not just about making the most digital learning content available to faculty and students.
We're always striving to improve the educational experience by offering all users, including those with print–related disabilities, access to the course content they need anytime, anywhere and with the best overall experience.
- Read eTextbooks online or offline – in the classroom, at the library, on a bus, just about anywhere.
- Use on multiple devices – laptops, tablets, smartphones, within a browser or with free apps.
- Highlight, take notes, search topics, print pages and more.
- eTexts support assistive technologies for accessibility by users with vision, hearing or mobility impairments.
- Customer support is always available to all users 24/7.