Canon CanonScan LIDE 120Canon
The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability. The "Send to Cloud" functionality, for example, lets you upload photos and documents to the Cloud with remarkable ease.1 The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi2 for dazzling scans of both photos and documents. The Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings. The LiDE120 scanner can help you work efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create a PDF in a snap. Plus, it scans fast, creating a letter size color scan in approximately 16 seconds.4 What’s more, the LiDE120 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy. The LiDE 120 includes My Image Garden5, a convenient software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
1. Evernote® or Dropbox® software must be installed on computer for "Send To Cloud" function to work with those services.
2. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
3. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
4. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
5. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
6. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
7. Internet Connection required during software installation
8. Warranty programs are subject to certa